New here and needing some help
At the age of 25 i was diagnosed with endo, i had 8 lbs removed and a partial hyst. Ive always had alot of pain in my abdominal area but lately its gotten worse. I have to urinate more frequently and i have alot of pain during/after intercourse. Has anyone else went through symptoms like this???!
Hi there.

Sorry you're going through this.  Hopefully letting you know you're not alone will help some.  I to have Endo. I had my first surgery 2 years ago and with the lap they also did a hysteroscopy because I had a polyp removed from my uterus.  Anyways, I know my endo is back (we all know there's NO cure) and it's worse than what it was the first time.  My new symptoms are having to pee SO bad all the time.  Sorry for the tmi, but I'll just about pee all over myself trying to get to the bathroom, only to have very little come out.  I've ALWAYS had pain during and after intercourse.  I'm pretty sure your endo is back.  I'm going for a 2nd surgery soon.  I have to see my dr. on the 13th and we'll go from there.  

If I were you'd, I'd make another appointment with your dr. and go from there. Sounds like your endo is back and I've read that it's really possible, even after hysterectomies.  Best of luck and please keep me posted on how you're doing.  If you ever need to talk, just message me.  It's always nice to have someone to talk to who's going through similiar things.  Some people, well you can't expect them to understand when they're not going through it. :)  

Take Care!!
Are you taking anything to suppress the Endo since your surgery?

It sounds like it could be Endo but it could also be adhesions, IC or Adenomyosis.

I had surgery in 2006 for Deep infiltrating Endometriosis.

After getting PID I started to get some bad symptoms. However I always had the bladder and sex symptoms. I didn't feel that it was endo per say because I have been on the pill continuously other than Lupron for 6 months after my surgery.

I was having urinary frequency, intense pain, urgency, not being able to void all the urine and even peeing myself.

I also couldn't have sex because it was excruciating and I was bleeding.
after.

The bowels were the worst I was taking enemas 3 times a week for 3 yrs because I couldnt go to the bathroom.

I ended up with severe adhesions all over both of my ureters, bladder, bowels causing an obstruction, the left ovary was attached to my uterus and bowel and the uterus attached to the bowel as well.

So I guess it would depend if you are taking hormonal therapy or having periods etc. Also if you feel like it is Endo pain or something else.