No period after zodelex
Please please can someone help me xx I have been on zodelex for 6 months for endometriosis stopped 11 weeks ago with no period Iam going through pms and servere pain which Iam totally bed bound when Iam up I can hardly do anything I keep think this will be the day Iam going to come on as the pain keeps getting worse over the period of time I've been of the injection I feel so tired and just so upset and frustrated is the pain endo pain or am I going to come on what is the length of time your periods should return after zolalex and what do I do  I've spoke to doctor and they are no help please some one help me
I will ask some Endo sisters on Twitter as I have never been on Zoledex before and when I was on lupron after my surgery i went straight to the pill so I have not had a period in 7 yrs. So I couldn't even tell you what the answer may be. I know everyone is different but that doesn't ease your mind. I will get back to you.
Please can someone help me
Sorry I really don't know it would be best to go to your doctors
They just don't been twice .....
Did you ask your friends on twitter
I did no response let me ask again.
People that are responding are saying that they still don't have a period and don't know the answer as they have gone on to another form of HRT like Continuous BCP. Maybe this is something you should discuss with your doctor?

I haven't had a period in 7 yrs and don't want one.

Sometimes the side effects of these medications have lingering effects unfortunately.

When I get a chance today I will research this med more and see what I can find unless I get more answers that can help you on twitter.
The one girl said she was told it could take up to 3 months. Everyone is different.

Are you planning on taking anything else like the BCP? Maybe this would be a time to start it, it might help with the pain.
Iam on morphine and zophorph xxxxx but no bcp at min as my mum aunties and grandma all have cancer my mum died last year from cancer thank you
Sorry I am confused at what you are saying.

You are not on the pill because of the risk of cancer?

What form of cancer did they have? Ovarian, uterine, Cervical, breast?

I wish I could help you but I am not a doctor and I have given you all the information from people that I have asked.

I would suggest finding another doctor, or see an Oncologist/Gynecologist.

Ok thank u
Just to let everyone know that after 3 months and 3 weeks I have come on and so happy xxxx I never thought I'd see the day to be glad to have have one but been in sheer agony where people have been thinking its in my head and physiological and it isn't Iam in agony where no body understands but be glad it's here to go away again xxxxx be glad when I have my lap in July
After all that I've only came on for one day how strange
LOL.. Try not to worry about it so much. Really you will become obsessed with it. Once you have a surgery things will most likely get better.