Endometriosis Community
Not Endo then what can it be!?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Not Endo then what can it be!?

Hi All!

After 4 years of painful periods a diagnosis of ibs and pcos and a few months on the contraceptive pill the docs said they suspected endometriosis. I constantly have pain, my stomach bloats up drastically on a daily basis and intercourse is painful. They've stopped my periods as I'm constantly on morphine when on and have difficult breathing. I also get a sticky kind of pain around my stomach area and find it hard to pass bowels, it even hurts to stand up most times! Had a laparoscopy today to be told everything is perfect! No Endo and no pcos! Now I'm awfully confused and worried it may never be solved. Anyone has anything similar or any advise? I have to go back to the hospital in 6 wks time and would like to have an idea of what the hell it could be now
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
What is your diet like?
Blank
To be honest it wasn't the greatest I used to have a lot of crisps and coffee but in the last yr and half I've been eating proper meals fruit veg and drinking a lot more wAter and fruit juice rather than cola and coffee. I cut out milk for a bit and went on soya to see if that made a difference but everything was the same.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...