Pain and bleeding during sex
Hi, ever since I first had my period I have had terrible menstrual cramps and problems regarding that area. today I'm 20 years old and doctors think I may have or may develope endometriosis. I've tried all kinds of anticonception in order to regulate my menstruation and the cramps. I've tried the pill, NuVaring, and Mirena. I stopped Mirena a couple of months ago because I had a miscarriage. Since then, I've had really bad cramps during my period and i have stomachaches during the rest of the month too. About a week and a half ago, I had sex with my boyfriend and it hurted bad, I mean real bad, I got tears in my eyes. It felt like something was blocking the penis. At around the same time I started to bleed real bad, so we stopped. Does anyone know what this could possibly be, and could it have anything to do with endometriosis?
I think you should see an endocrinologist think I spelled that right anyway them
Pain during or after sex can be a symptom of Endometriosis.  If your doctor thinks you might have it I would talk to them about getting an ultrasound done at the least so they can look for any build ups or cysts.  I did not find out I had it until my doctor found a cyst on my right ovary that was causing me a lot of pain.  I went in for a laparoscopy and that is when I was diagnosed with endo.  They cyst is what they call a "chocolate cyst" which is basically a build up of Endo.  Definitley get this checked out hun!
When was your miscarriage? Did you have to have a D&C done or were they waiting for you to expell it naturally? If they waited, you need to go to the docs to make sure it's still not there...
Like the above poster said, pain during or after intercourse can most defiinitely be a symptom of endo. But with all your bleeding and such, regardless none of it is normal. You need to make an appt. with your GYN or a Reproductive Endocrinologist or even a Endometriosis specialist (your best bet). Go get checked out!! Good Luck!
Thank you some much for commenting, I made an appointment today. Actually I didnt know I was pregnant until I had the miscarriage. I had a really bad stomachache, I tried taking a shower and at that point  I had the misscarriage, not a nice expierence. I'll keep you all posted when I get the results!
So guys, since like three weeks but espacially the last 1,5 week I've had a belly as hard as a rock, Im going to the doctor on monday, I really hope he can fix this discomfort.