Pain worse one week after lap
I have had a Lap a week ago today.  I was feeling better but then last night I started having dull pain in my lower abdomen (like I was punched in the stomach) now it has been getting worse along with the bloating.  I can hardly move like the day after surgery.  I was wondering if it was normal for anyone else to start feeling worse after they thought they were feeling better.
There could be trapped air that is trying to get out. It usually takes 2-3 weeks to recover from a lap, also depending on what they did.  

Are you on any BCP or Lupron?  

How are you feeling today?
I had the same thing happen.  About a week after I started feeling worse again.  I even managed to bump my belly button and had it bleed.  I think when they do something like a lap and fill you up with that gas it is only natural for it to take a while  before you start feeling normal again.