Endometriosis Community
Pains in my side

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Pains in my side

Hi, I had really bad pains in my side last yr, I went to a lady doctor(which i realised was a mistake) they thought it was  endometriosis, got sent for a scan in d hospital, they never rang bout any results I rang the lady doctors practice they have no record of me bein there at al which is a disgrace but however got these pains in my side every once and a while then got it two days ago very bad, went to my own doc again an he thinks it might be mittleschmerts pain but hes not ruling out endometriosis either. Hes goin to ask the hospital to send out the results of the scan from last yr to him.Any suggestions or help as to what ye think it might be?
Tags: Pain, in, my, side, endometriosis, results, help
I honestly don't know. There are various things in our abdomens that can cause discomfort. This forum is for women with cancer and endometriosis or cysts or bowel problems are something completely different. You could try the ovarian cyst board or the women's health board. They deal with abdominal pain often and may have suggestions.

Sorry about your experience with the female doctor. I adore my doctor, think she's the best one I've ever had. It just depends on the individual.
Last year I had bad pain in my abdomen on my right side and went to the gyno...she did an ultrasound and referred me out to a gastro dr.  He found a large polyp in my colon, removed it and diagnosed me with IBS, but the pain never really went away.  Since then we have really been focusing on TTC and have been seeing a fertility specialist, he thought I might have endometriosis and did a laparoscopy on me last week.  Sure enough he found quite a bit of endometriosis and removed it, so you never know.  Good luck.