Possible Endometriosis and also first round on Clomid
Does Clomid help if you have Endometriosis? Also my last cycle was only 21 days long but they are usually far too long not far too short what could this mean...
1. I have had experiences in my past where I have had large ovarian cysts...will this up my chance I am a bit nervous--actually REALLY scared about this
any tips for this? I am on 50 mlg of Clomid---thanks for your answers
My dr did prescribe this but he is a new dr and I am just nervous he overlooked something..because he really over looked the fact that I told him I had recurrent ovarian cysts in my past...
From what my doctor told me and my research in the internet, Clomid will actually worsen the cyst. It will make the cyst grow faster.

I had 2 cycles of Clomid last year. My cyst was 4cm during 1st cycle. 1st cycle failed and i continue for 2nd cycle. And it failed too. My cyst is 8.5cm when i finally decided to remove it 3 mths after 2nd cycle.