Endometriosis Community
Pregnancy while on Lupron
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pregnancy while on Lupron

I have been on lupron injections for going on four months now and I am scared I am pregnant.  I suddenly have heart burn, cramps and lack of appetite.  Up until this point, this med has made me feel like I can't get enough food and now I have no desire to eat anything.  Could I possibly get pregnant this far into the injections since I have not had a period since August?
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
lupron is very dangerous, you should not be taking this. I am taking herbal medicines
Blank
102073_tn?1309552699
hi. you are not able to get pregnant while on Lupron, but there is always the execption. take a test and maybe tell your doctor about your symptoms. Lupron can cause many different type of symptoms. I did a 6 month round in 2005 and just finished another 6 month round this year. In my case I only gain weight and the hot flashes, these are the most obvious side effects for me.

You should find out if you are or not, before you need to take the next shot. good luck.
Blank
84015_tn?1211464801
I got pregnant on Lupron.  I remember telling my doc I thought I was pregnant when I went in to get an injection and he said no way.....i said please test me......sure enough I was pregnant!!!
Blank
hi tiff78g,

This tread has been inactive for a long time, but I am wondering if you could share the outcome of your pregnancy. I am in similar situation, discovered that i am pregnant, one week after taking Lupron Depot. I found so many bad things on Internet and I am scared. I would greatly appreciate if you could share your experience, since there are no many postings on this topic.

MyDiamond
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank