Pregnancy with Endo / Go on Lupron?
Have had endo for 8 years.  Had one lap surgery and was put on pill.  Last year, pill stopped working and endo pains are worse than ever and more frequent.  We plan on TTC next year. My doctor wants me to go on Lupron now.  Here's my dilemma:  should we just start TTC now because with endo it will take a while? Will going on Lupron affect the timing of when we can get pregnant? Are these endo episodes affecting my chances of getting pregnant?
One Lupron will do nothing for you when it comes to TTC.

Nothing suppresses Endo, if it has grown back it is there and nothing you take can stop it. Lupron will take you on an adventure you don't want to have however some people have had no side effects on it. The reason for Lupron is to stop your periods that is it.

If I were you I would start trying if within the year nothing happens then I would see your doctor to schedule another lap to remove any endo or scar tissue that could be blocking your tubes.

I had stage IV and was able to conceive but it took a year and half to happen.

Everyone is different and you will not know until you try.