Pregnant with Endometriosis!
6 years ago my husband and I started trying to conceive. Then I found out I had endo. I had two surgeries for it and a LEEP for cervical pre-cancer, stage 3. I was told I only had mild endometriosis but for the majority of the years my pain was daily and crippling. 14 weeks ago I got pregnant! For all these years I thought I was infertile because of the endometriosis, but fertility tests are far too expensive. I'm writing to tell you all to not despair! Every story I read said you would have so much pain during pregnancy if you have endometriosis... Well... I don't have any pain! I've never felt better! So far I am a firm believer that pregnancy DOES change your hormones and cure the endometriosis. I never once got sick even, I don't even feel pregnant except for the bigger tummy. All the stories on the internet are so bleek... This one is not, it's a miracle and I want you all to expect a miracle too. Don't worry, if it's meant to happen - IT WILL!
Thank you for writing this. It gives  me hope. My husband and I are trying to conceive for 4.5 years, no luck. Doc said we have unexplained infertility, there is nothing wrong with me. They did diagnostic laparoscopy to look for endo, I have no pain just infertility, they found very little endo on top of my uterus, they don't know if it is a problem. My doc said it can be so they want to put me on Lupron to cure it and then try again. I don't know what to do, because Lupron has a lot of side effects, but I will probably give it a try. Did you take any medication to cure your endo? Thank you again it is a very inspiring story.
Thank you for this. I am very concerned about my ability to get pregnant in the future after my surgery in a few days. This makes me feel a little bit better and a lot more hopeful. Congratulations!
What age are you? I'm curious b/c I have a lot of the same symptoms but I'm 40. TTC for 4 years and time is slipping away. One pregnancy after a laproscopy and the removal of endo ... but pregnancy failed.
I just recently joined this website(a week ago) and would like to chime in...I have not had TTC issues(but keep reading), just horomone issues after having my daughter 9 years ago.  After she was born I suffered from depression, PMS/PMDD for YEARS!  Because of that, I didn't want another baby.  After trying a lot of different things, including anti-depressants, I found, through reading different books and researching on line, about bioidentical progesterone cream(natural).  I read how it could help these symptoms and low and behold, it did!  I have been using it for over a year.  Because I was mentally ready, I decided I wanted another baby. My husband was glad because he wanted another 3-5 years ago.  In my research I learned progesterone cream can help with  infertility and sustaining pregnancies.  Because of that, I continued to use the progesterone cream (as instructed, because the use is different than using it for PMS) and it took only 2 months to get pregnant.  I am continuing it to help sustain this pregnancy.  I am almost 42 and thought I would have a hard time conceiving with my horomone "issues" and age.  I think if you're having trouble TTC, you should at least research it yourself.  Most doctors don't know much about the natural horomones, because they are not trained on them...only pharmaceuticals.  
Dr. John Lee was the "pioneer" in bioidentical horomones.  If you Google, natural progesterone and pregnancy, there is lots of great info!  Good luck!
Hi Barb, thank you for your invite. How are you? How is your pregnancy progressing, how are you feeling? Just thinking of you. I will google the natural progesterone to hopefully get ready for my "trying". I really hope I won't be as sick as with my first....

Hi;

how wonderful, I think the same way! Miracles do happen and after suffering it feels like a reward. It is great that you are feeling so well too. Being pregnant is by far the most amazing experience I have had, I used to talk to my baby when I was "big" and she was moving. I just could not wait to see her. Keep care.