Progesterone...worth the side effects?

I am 5 wkd pregnant with twins following treatment for endometriosis and recurrent miscarriage (5 in 2 years). My doc recently upped my prometrium after I started spotting & now the nausea is relentless. I want to give these babies the best chance but I'm worried that the nausea may do more harm since I can no longer eat. I've only succesfully held down nibbles over the past 3 days & feel weak & awful. If I ask the doc to lower the dose, taking a risk or using common sense?
Talk to the doctor about the nausea and let him say whether or not the solution would be to lower the dose of progesterone.  He might suggest other methods of dealing with the morning sickness.
im 11 weeks pregnant and im sick about 3 times a day every one i talk to says sickness is a really good sign of a healthy pregnancy but i cant stand it fingers crossed it goes at 12 weeks like my last pregnancy good luck 2 you xxx