Proliferative Endomentrium
I had biopsy and My doctor informed me that I have proliferative endomentrium showing hemorrhage.  I experienced heavy menstrual bleeding for 6 months. I asked about my options of treatment, I was told 1. do nothing and expect to have endometrial cancer, 2. D&C, I may have cancer later in life 3. NovaSure, procedure of ablation. I need to know what choice I should have. Will I stop meantration if I have either D&C or NovaSure? I did not get answer. I am 48 years old. I have history of gestational diabetes. I have history of irregular heartbeats. Your Advice?
Hi, am 47 and had laparoscopy to remove large ovarian cyst  9 days ago. Was terrified. Surgery went well. Surgeon tried to talk to me and show me pics whilst still whoozy from anaesthetic.  Vaguely remember the pics but couldn't tell you what she said to me!

Am a p/t primary school teacher and swapped my days with my job share so I wouldn't miss any time (no work, no pay).  Had to bail out of going in today as feel too rough. Hardly slept last night, pain and discomfort in abdomen awful.

Had shoulder pain after surgery as expected. Took anti-inflams for couple days and co-codamol when needed.  Am very frustrated and tearful. Have rested as best as possible but still feel queasy and in pain/discomfort. Also have slight tugging sensation in op area.

Doc said I'd be fine in few days but 9 days later am beginning to wonder if I will ever feel better.  This is my second op in 2 wks (eye surgery) and feel very out of the loop as far as life is concerned.

Realise I may sound mardy but am fed up.  Pain seems to get worse after eating.  I go from feeling hungry to having no appetite at all and to top it all off I now seem to have diahorrea (sorry!).

Have searched for info lots of times and this forum has been a godsend. Thanks to all of you who take the time to share your experiences.