Rectal pressure and pushed aside
I've been experiencing pressure down there. At first it felt more on the perrinium but now feels more like it's in the rectum but on the side between the vagina and rectum. I've just seen my doctor and they didn't see anything but suggested I go to the gyno since I'm also experiencing women's pain all the time again (may have endometriosis being treated with estrogene which had relieved the pressure for a little less then a year).

This morning I decided to pick a miror up and look cause in the shower it felt like my anus was at a different angle and going up kinda like there is a bump. IN the mirror, the opening of the anus is slightly slanted to one side and it makes sense with where the pressure is being felt. What could this be?
It could be a recto vaginal nodule.  It was never detected on any pap test or an internal test because it was so deep.  I finally went to see this endo specialist and he put his fingers and pushed right up and deep inside and knew exactly what and where it was.  Before my surgery I was having really bad sharp pains almost like a knife slicing my rectum, i had such painful bowel movements and it hurt way too much to have sex. Now I am much better then I was.
It doesn't hurt it's just annoying, I feel like I'm walking with a bowling ball down there and the difficult aspect of how to place myself for a bowl movement. Would a Gyno know these things? I've got an appt in Nov.

What type of surgery did you have?