Endometriosis Community
Severe pelvic cramping
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Severe pelvic cramping

Hey ladies,

I am experiencing severe pelvic cramping (9 on a scale of 1 to 10). I was wondering what I could do to help alleviate the pain. I was diagnosed with endometriosis on March 30th during a laparoscopy. It was treated during the procedure. I have taken two extra strength Tylenol and a bath, but that doesn't seem to be helping much.

I am  21 year old female.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
I don't have any answers for you and am sorry for your pain. I just posted about pelvic pain as it started recently and comes on and off and feels like a sharp stabbing pain sometimes when I'm walking, as well as, when I'm standing still.Did you experience any of this? I haven't had any testing done yet.
Blank
Hi,

Thank you for your response. It sounds as though you may be experiencing pain from ovarian cysts or endometriosis. I do experience similar pain and I have a history of both cysts and endo.

Have you seen a doctor yet? I hope you feel better soon.
Blank
I haven't seen a doctor yet but I do have an appointment for next week. Did they do an ultrasound to figure out what was causing your symptoms? Thanks for your comment
Blank
I was given an bimanual exam and they didn't find anything. I was then given an external ultrasound and a transvaginal ultrasound. During the transvaginal ultrasound is when they found my cysts. The endometriosis wasn't suspected or found until during my surgery to remove my cysts. They associated all my symptoms to the cysts and not to another condition.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank