Endometriosis Community
Spotting after lupron depot

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Spotting after lupron depot

I had 2 surgeries. The first was to remove over ten fibroids. I also had adhesions and 1 fallopian tube was scarred shut. The 2nd surgery was to remove 3 fibroids inside my uterus. One was large and the others small. I was given Lupron depot for 3 months prior to the 2nd surgery. I had bleeding problems prior to both surgeries. Extremely heavy periods, pain, large clots, anemia. The Lupron did not stop my period the first month but did after 2 months. Now I have been off of the shot for 2 months, my period came back,this month, October 10th for 9 days, it was heavy at first but manageable. but since it ended I have a very light occasional spotting. Its not dark blood, its pink and almost clear. I am waiting for a 2nd period in November and than I will decide if I need to see my Doc or not. Is this normal? I have a little pain where the surgery site is, my surgeon said it's my nerves coming back.  Over all everything else feels better. The side affects from the Lupron were not as bad asI thought they would be. Mild ankle pain, sweating, a mild headache the first day I would get the shot, a couple of temper flare ups but overall no depression. I am very happy. I am just worried about the fibroids coming back and I want to have a baby.
How are you feeling now?