Stomach distention as ONLY symptom, no pain. Anyone have the same thing?
My doctor said he thinks I have endometriosis, but I'm trying to figure out if he might be wrong since it sounds off.
The only symptom I have is my stomach is really distended (I'm skinny but look 4 months pregnant, it's hard and can't really suck it in)--the doctor prescribed birth control pills and while on them, my stomach went back to normal size, then when I got off the pills the swelling came back--so I feel like it does have something to do with my reproductive system.

However, I don't have any pain during my period, just mild cramps every couple months and a little heaver bleeding but nothing out of the normal range, and all the same as before my stomach started swelling. Most of the stories I've read about endometriosis involve lots of pain during periods, spotting, super heavy bleeding, or pain during sex, NONE of which I have.

Does anyone have the same experience with endometriosis or does this sound unusual?
Symptoms of endometriosis may vary depending on the severity of the disease and form person to person. Hence instead on relying on symptoms, investigations should be done to rule out endometriosis. An ultrasound scan should be done. Laparoscopy is another means that allows direct visualization of the endometriosis. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation.
Hope this helps.