Endometriosis Community
Trying to get pregnant but have Endometriosis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

I was set up to have a hysterectomy last monday but last month my period came 8 days late and only lasted 2 days and it has been regular since it started back up in June after I came off the Lupron shot. I had thought I was okay with never having another kid until this happened. I had a miscarriage in February and I think I was scared it would happen again. Me and my husband talked about this and decided to try again to have one. My question is should my period come in 28 days even though my last one was irrugular. If that was the case then I would be 5 days earlier. I took a test today and it came back negative. Was it too early to test? Thank you all for your help.
I am just seeing this now. Did you find out if you were pregnant or not?  

It is possible to conceive if you have endo, good luck!