Aa
A
A
Close
Uterine Cancer, Fibroids or Endometriosis
I am just a mess here. I have had endometriosis for years. I was diagnosed at 24 and have had two surgeries. I'm 42, and my last surgery was 2 years ago. Now recently, I have had two episodes of light bleeding after sex, and then it continued very lightly for about 2 weeks off and on. But nothing since then. When I went for my well woman, I mentioned my bleeding to the doctor. He ordered and ultrasound to check for fibroids. I was sure everything would be OK, but now they have called me back for an endometrial biopsy to rule out more issues. Needless to say, I have been nervous about this, because it sounds like they may suspect cancer or abnormal cells. My procedure is next week, but today, I started my period, and the blood is extremely black.  I have never seen this before on day 1 of my period.  Has anyone experienced this? I don't feel that this is normal.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
172411 tn?1287089865
what u are descibing is the same thing i have been goign threw i was just recently dignosed with adenomyosis, also have had endo for about 4 years i have black small clots of spotting that i expence did this for about 3 months. spotted after and during sex. for even a few days. doctor told me its all because of the endo and adenomyosis. hopefully ur tests dont come back bad. please update me and let me no.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources