Endometriosis Community
Uterine Cancer, Fibroids or Endometriosis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

I am just a mess here. I have had endometriosis for years. I was diagnosed at 24 and have had two surgeries. I'm 42, and my last surgery was 2 years ago. Now recently, I have had two episodes of light bleeding after sex, and then it continued very lightly for about 2 weeks off and on. But nothing since then. When I went for my well woman, I mentioned my bleeding to the doctor. He ordered and ultrasound to check for fibroids. I was sure everything would be OK, but now they have called me back for an endometrial biopsy to rule out more issues. Needless to say, I have been nervous about this, because it sounds like they may suspect cancer or abnormal cells. My procedure is next week, but today, I started my period, and the blood is extremely black.  I have never seen this before on day 1 of my period.  Has anyone experienced this? I don't feel that this is normal.
what u are descibing is the same thing i have been goign threw i was just recently dignosed with adenomyosis, also have had endo for about 4 years i have black small clots of spotting that i expence did this for about 3 months. spotted after and during sex. for even a few days. doctor told me its all because of the endo and adenomyosis. hopefully ur tests dont come back bad. please update me and let me no.