YOUNG AND A LITTLE LOST
I'm 15 years old, been diagnosed with endometriosis since 13/14. Periods used to last for 18 days non stop, heavy flow and also I used Old people nap pies because pads were not big enough. I used to get my period every 2 weeks. Put on the Pill (No sugar) but still get severe pain and period for 11 days avg. Young and not yet sexually active, the doctor put me on the Rod implant in my arm, at the same time as being on the contraceptive Pill. A combination of both.
I'm scared of how much these two will affect me since I'm only 15.
I would like to know things like:
- if I would get nausea, weight gain, emotionally unstable, breast growth, etc.
-also would this contraceptive combination affect me when I am older? Eg infertility?
Thank you for taking your time to read :)
Yes for all the symptoms absolutely !

Where u surgically diagnosed or they just told you that you had it?

If the Endo was not excised out and they just used laser than it was not done then te chances of it being still there is highly likely.

Endo does come back but there are things you can do to help

Diet- no gluten no dairy no red meat no sugar no processed foods

Surgery- you need to find a surgeon that specializes in Endo not just a reg gyno If you can't find one see an oncologist gyno

You need to try something that suppresses you period the same thing doesn't work for everyone. I have been on Lupron, visanne, amitryptaline, gabapnatine, and marvelon . Marvelon worke the best for me it's a bcp and a low dose one. It took away a lot of the hormonal symptoms also when taken continuously it will stop your periods hensr help with the pain.

Surgery is a must first.

If left untreated you can become infertile but not all people are so you won't know until the time comes.

If you are interested you can read my journals on my profile.

Let me know if you have any more questions