Endometriosis Community
am i pregnant or is this endometriosis?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

am i pregnant or is this endometriosis?

Hi all!
iv'e been having drama for a few months now, for three months in a row my periods have started on a normal flow for a couple of hours, then spotting and the next day its brown discharge and by the next day it has stopped completely.The start of this month I have felt really exhausted, dizzy, loss in appetite, pale in the face, i go to bed to sleep and im tossing and turning for hours before i fall asleep. a week ago my right nipple was very itchy for 3 days but soon went back to normal. AF is due to visit me on the 23rd on January. so 6 days to go! yesterday i started eating more again, and experienced milder AF cramping on and off, today I still have cramping and back ache on and off that is causing a lot of discomfort.
I am trying to conceive, me and my partner have regular intercourse every 2-3 days. I have been trying for over a year now. went to the doctor to tell him that im worried if i have infertility problems, i have an appointment for an ultrasound on the 24th of this month.
Im just wondering if any one has experienced these same problems and have indeed been pregnant or have a clue what might be causing my discomfort!

baby dust to everyone ttc! xxxxxx
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
The symptoms you are having might be suggestive of a pregnancy. Hence it would be best to keep your fingers crossed and take a home pregnancy test if periods are missed. If not then a work up for infertility in the form of basic ultrasound scan, ovulation study, semen analysis and testing for patency of the fallopian tubes may be done. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.