Endometriosis Community
bladder stuck to uterus.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

bladder stuck to uterus.

hello girls.    I am going in for my second laporoscopy
have been in pain everyday after the first one . now they think my uterus is stuck to my bladder. the amount of pressure on my uterus is crazy ! i cant sleep at night and the pain runs all through my lower back down both side of the legs . another crazy symptom i needed to know if anyone ever experienced is your knees giving out on you. it hurts to bend them or go up stairs. after the surgery it started to happen . now its realy bad.   can anyone let me know please about the uterus and bladder? if anyone has had that happen .   thank you so much . my second surgery is in two weeeks .
Hi i just had a histerectomy done three weeks ago,my bladder was stuck to my uteres too the doctor said it was like if it was glued together.Does anyone know why this happens.