bleeding after mirena and endo surgery
I had the Mirena IUD inserted six weeks ago and laparoscopic endometriosis and ovarian cyst removal ten days ago.  I am 26, healthy and fit, but I have been bleeding since I had the IUD inserted.  The bleeding got a bit heavier after my surgery but I feel almost back to normal already.  I was only on painkillers for two days, though the endo was all over my ovaries, bladder and colon.  I notice that the bleeding gets significantly heavier on days when I have been more active (taking my dog to the park, lots of walking, etc.) though I feel fine.  I'm just wondering when this bleeding will stop.

I also have a very physically demanding job and am wondering, if I feel alright, can I get back to work (treeplanting) a month after my surgery?  I know there are risks, but even just ten days out of surgery, I'm feeling pretty much back to normal.

Everyones body is different, it make take time for the mirena to work for you the way it should. I would give it another month if you are still bleeding see your GP.

As for Work I went back after a week from my last surgery but I didnt lift or pull anything heavy for over a month. You may feel better but your inside is what is really healing and takes time.
thanks!  the bleeding actually seems to have stopped. (hopefully!)
That is good to hear. Good luck :)