endo and bleeding bum
hey guys, i just stumbled across this site because i was looking for some help.i have severe endo an have had since i was 11. im now 26. ive been on zoladex and implanon. the pill and operations galore.
i havent had any treatment for over 2 years anda few weeks ago i started bleeding after bowel movements. its a bright red colour and not much blood but because my endo is so severe i also have it in my bum. can anyone tell me if this is to do with endo and share some stories?
Have you ever had a lap to confirm endo?

Have you seen the doctor to see if you have hemmoroids or fissures?
i had a lap and got it confirmed when i was 21.... the zoladex was the worst mistake i ever made!

im going to go to the doctor today but i read that with severe endo it can make you bleed during bowel movements too
I had Stage IV endo with a rectovaginal cyst.  I had severe rectal pain with occasional traces of blood. Do you have rectal pain like a knife stabbing you in your rectum? or does it feel like glass coming out?
its more like glass coming out...
Sounds more like fissures.  Are you ever constipated?
Every menstural cycle I have bleeding there. I checked so many times making sure it wasn't from the front. Nope. It is definately rectal bleeding. I've always gotten diarrhea/loose stools during my cycle. Constipation was one of the immediate signs I was (suprisingly) pregnant when it was cycle time.