Endometriosis Community
endo and bleeding bum
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

endo and bleeding bum

hey guys, i just stumbled across this site because i was looking for some help.i have severe endo an have had since i was 11. im now 26. ive been on zoladex and implanon. the pill and operations galore.
i havent had any treatment for over 2 years anda few weeks ago i started bleeding after bowel movements. its a bright red colour and not much blood but because my endo is so severe i also have it in my bum. can anyone tell me if this is to do with endo and share some stories?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
136956_tn?1363091289
Have you ever had a lap to confirm endo?

Have you seen the doctor to see if you have hemmoroids (hemorrhoids) or fissures?
Blank
i had a lap and got it confirmed when i was 21.... the zoladex was the worst mistake i ever made!

im going to go to the doctor today but i read that with severe endo it can make you bleed during bowel movements too
Blank
136956_tn?1363091289
I had Stage IV endo with a rectovaginal cyst.  I had severe rectal pain with occasional traces of blood. Do you have rectal pain like a knife stabbing you in your rectum? or does it feel like glass coming out?
Blank
its more like glass coming out...
Blank
136956_tn?1363091289
Sounds more like fissures.  Are you ever constipated?
Blank
Every menstural cycle I have bleeding there. I checked so many times making sure it wasn't from the front. Nope. It is definately rectal bleeding. I've always gotten diarrhea/loose stools during my cycle. Constipation was one of the immediate signs I was (suprisingly) pregnant when it was cycle time.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...