endo
hello i recently had surgery six weeks ago to determine if i had endometriosis because for about two years i had pain that no one understood. The doctor did a histoscopy,laproscopy, and a D&C to determine what was wrong and they found it was endometriosis but the doctor said it was the worse cause he has seen in someone my age, so we felt it was best to have a hysterectomy so next friday which is sept.2 is my surgery but i feel really pregnant the problem is after i had my son who is now 16 months i got on the depo i was suppose to get another shot on the 18th of aug. but because of my surgery the doctor said it was no need. could i be pregnant with all these things going on? and i have two kids 4year old and a one year old so i know how it feels to be pregnant. my feet have been swollen, i vomit almost twice a day, and i constantly feel faint. the doctor has me taking lortab for pain can this just be the effects of the meds cause i been taking them for a while or could i be infact pregnant.
did you take a blood test?

This is past the time of your surgery did you end up finding out that you were pregnant and did you have the hyster?