Endometriosis Community
endometriosis and TTC
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

endometriosis and TTC

Iam diagnosed with endometriosis, Grade III - IV . My age is 28. I had laproscopy done, and then used zoladex to control my periods for 6 months. Also I got HSG test done , and was found that left tube is patent , right is not , after laproscopy .Next the doc gave me medicine to ovulate and asked me to get IUI done. Fortunately for me , I ovulated in the left ovary. Now I am in 2ww period, and anxious of what will happen.
Is IUI the correct approach? Why even after laproscopy , only my left tube is good? I am anxious if this cycle will be successful...If anyone has similar problem..pls help!

Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
136956_tn?1363091289
I wish that I could give you some reassuring words but I have never been in this positon.  

It is possible that your tube was unable to be repaired but you can still get pregnant with the other.

Blank
thanks dear for the comment
However I had failed IUI in April :(

May be I shud go for IVF next month
Why am i not getting any comments from others?Shud I post in another link?
Blank
Maybe try the pregnancy forum too?
I have a friend who had a successful iui after being cleaned out during a laproscopy. I have heard it can take a few rounds before it works.
Good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank