endometriosis and bladder pain
I had surgery to remove a 5cm cyst 5 weeks ago, everything seemed fine until 2 weeks ago on and off I started getting this weird bladder pain.  No sign of bladder infection by Drs.  Went for an ultra sound today and she was taking alot of pictures...she mentioned endo. but would say no more.  Would they not have seen this during surgery or in previous ultra sounds.  Could I have done something during recovery?  Anyone else experience anything like this.
You need to ring your gp and ask why she mentioned endo?

have u been diagnosed with this before?

You must talk to your doctor for more informations.
When I had a lap done five years ago the doctors faced with some problems that they didn't see on the ultra sounds and during the other examinations, so it can happen. I don't think that you did something during the recovery. But, to be sure about this problem you must talk to your doctor and do more examinations so you can know what's the problem, if there is any.

Hope everything will be ok!
Take care!