endometriosis: lap or hormones?
So, I just had another visit with my gyno (previous posts will explain that mess), and he now thinks I *may* have endo. Of course, there's no way to know without going in, but he says I can still try the 'forced menopause' for 6 months, and if that helps, then it was probably endo.

However, some of the side effects of the Lupron are worrisome to me. Many people report suicidal thought/ideation, and I already have some of that. I am on anti depressants and such, but I'm still really afraid of that. I have 2 kids at home, and I don't want to be nasty to them, or feel that way around them.

He also said, as long as my pain isn't 'debilitating', I shouldn't worry about it...however (this just occured to me) I am on painkillers for Other problems, and still the pain breaks through, and can get to be intense sometimes. Should I take this into consideration?

Thanks in advance for your help, I know my post was a bit too long. I really appreciate it <3
Hi. Have you tried the pill? This would be a less drastic option that could also help with your pain. I can relate to your reluctance to try Lupron as, like you said,  the side effects sound scary which is what has also deterred me from trying it.  
Do you only get pain during your period or at other times of your cycle as well? I was told by my gyn that so long as the pain is not interfering with my normal everyday activities then it is alright to just wait and see how things go. Hope this helps a little.