Endometriosis Community
endometriosis nerve damage in vagina

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

endometriosis nerve damage in vagina

i am 20 years old and have been dealing with endo for at least five years now...
i have been back and forwth to my doctor about all of this and he just keeps putting it off as if im fine..telling me to just take birthcontrol pills(which i have done and made things worse) i went to him about a month ago and he thought i had a tumor on my right ovary because sex was unbearable and even him putting his hand up there was painful.. but i did a vaginal ultrasound and when i came for my results he said everything was fine.........-.-

in the past year and a half maybe things have gotten alot worse...not only are my periods awful but i have spotting, awful rectal pain, severe bloating, sex honestly isnt an option because of the pain,and now all of the sudden for the past few months i cannot feel anything inside of my vagina except pressure and i know its moving to my vulva because trying to achieve a orgasm through my clit is exausting and irratating most of the time..keep in mind though i used to be able to achieve  an orgasm through my gspot and my clit quit easily...
im not sure as to what to do my doc said to go to the er,which makes absolutly no sence to me..could i please get some advice on yalls history with endo and if they compare to mine,im scared and dont know what to do
If you would like you could read through my profile as I have many journals as well as a blog. I am a 36 yr old but have been battling since I was 13 only to be diagnosed when I was 27.

What it sounds like to me is that it is possible you have rectovaginal Endometriosis as per the rectal pain and sex. Also many medications can hinder an orgasm but also there are so many nerves to the clitoris that it could be painful.

There is also another condition called Adenomyosis and it goes hand in hand with Endo as well.

The best thing I can tell you to do is let me know where abouts you are and I will give you a name to a surgeon that specialises in Endo. There is only a handful across the world for 179 million women who suffer.

The reason I suggest this is that most likely your Endo was only lasered off which means that they didn't get to the root of the disease just the surface. You need a specialist that can excise (cut out) from the root that is the only way for it not to grow back. However some people do have aggressive Endo and even excising still comes back but one surgery should be the only you have if done by a specialist. I can't express this enough to you.

Let me know and I can lead you to where you need to go.
thank you soo much!! i figures it spread to my rectal area that could be the only option....and yeah its not just in my clit area its on the inside of my vagina as well..but i live near houston texas.. and i ave had family memebers tell me to go to baylor college of medicine..i just dont know.. my doctor makes it sound like its normal but i just feel like its not..and i also have never had any surgerys my doc just kept suggesting bc
One of the top specialists near you although a drive is below. Trust your body not your doctor because your doctor isn't living in your body. You  know something is wrong go with that :)

Dr. John Dulemba

The Womens Centre,
3321 Unicorn Lake Blvd,
Suite 100,
Denton, TX 76210
T: (940) 387 6248

*Dr. Dulemba is part human, part robot.... he is the Robodoc!

Specialisation: GYN only
Bowl/urinary tract surgery: Does some of own bowel and urinary tract work. Segmental bowel resections are conducted by an assisting colorectal surgeon.