i'm not in pain
I am 28 years old and I had explore lap due to endo 3 years ago. That time i am not in pain before the operation took place. Just the day that I know that the cyst was raptured, then I was in pain. The doctor remove my left ova and tube.I got married last july and sad to say after, I noticed that i have another cyst on my right ova. This feared me so much because i want to have baby. Last august 17, i had an oparation. this is by chance operation since my doctor is trying to save a part of my ova so that i can still have a chance at least of having a baby. God granted our prayers to save my ova at least. Now, i am in the healing stage. My menstruation turns normally again. I hope someone can help me at this section. I want to have child. Can anyone suggests for a medicine that can help me lessen the worries of having the endo back? thank you very much in advance.
Sorry I am not sure what you are asking. Are you asking what type of medication could be suggested for the worry you are having?

What did the doctor say?

Are you trying to conceive right now?  if so how long? Over a year?  

You can still get pregnant with one ovary and you can still get pregnant most of the time with Endo. Everyone is different. I had stage IV endo and I could conceive but it took a very long time because my ovaries and tubes were wrapped behind my uterus.