iui
hi, i have endo and ttc right now. i have been reading for the past years about endo cases which are ttc but it boils down to IVF instead of IUI.  My doctor is recommending that we should try IUI first (which is way cheaper), she also said that iui & ivf are almost the same success rate and if it doesnt work out we'll move on to ivf. any advice? coz my heart says i should do ivf. will i be just wasting time to iui? thanks.
Hi. How lOng have u been ttc?

I was diagnosed with endo in mid 2008. Had a lot removed and fell pregnant easily (much to my surprise in early 2010). I'm saying this so you know it can happen.

On the other hand a very good friend ttc for 2+ years with no luck. They then did 3 unsuccessful rounds of iui. Decided to do a laproscopy to see what was going on. Turns out lots of endo... She just thought she had painful cycles all her life! They cleared her out then first round of iui later she was pregnant with twins!

I also know a friend who's had success with ivf.
Good luck.
It all depends on what you want/can do. I've dealt with endo for years and with our son, I got pregnant the first time with IUI (2006) which happened a month after a lap. We started trying again in 2007 and we did IUI for months. I had another lap in 2008, then a miscarriage a few months later. Finally got pregnant in 2009 and we had our daughter. So, it just kind of varies. So we got lucky with our son, then did IUI and clomid/injectables for 2 years before we got her. Good Luck and if you have any questions, feel free to ask :-)