newly diagnosed w endometriosis
hello im brand new to this community and the whole endo thing. i was diagnosed with 2 ovarian cyts inside my ovaries a month ago i have been married for five years and ttc for two. i went in for the laparoscopy yesterday and he found both fallopian tubes scarred shut he scrapped as much scar tissue as he could and drained the left cyst the right cyst didnt have much fluid. i had a ovarian cystectomy when i was 12 and iguess that did damage to my tubes as they were on my fallopian tubes. my dr wants to send me to a infetility dr however my insurance doesnt cover infertility. so i dont know if there are any programs to help assist . im kinda at a loss rightnow any advice would be helpful.
If you live in the US I would recommend going to the Clear Passage clinic. Please google them and see if you can go as they work with a lot of women with Endo, scar tissue trying to conceive and they have high success rates.

There are also balls called Yamuna body rolling and that also helps break up the scar tissue.