Endometriosis Community
newly diagnosed w endometriosis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

newly diagnosed w endometriosis

hello im brand new to this community and the whole endo thing. i was diagnosed with 2 ovarian cyts inside my ovaries a month ago i have been married for five years and ttc for two. i went in for the laparoscopy yesterday and he found both fallopian tubes scarred shut he scrapped as much scar tissue as he could and drained the left cyst the right cyst didnt have much fluid. i had a ovarian cystectomy when i was 12 and iguess that did damage to my tubes as they were on my fallopian tubes. my dr wants to send me to a infetility dr however my insurance doesnt cover infertility. so i dont know if there are any programs to help assist . im kinda at a loss rightnow any advice would be helpful.
136956_tn?1363091289
If you live in the US I would recommend going to the Clear Passage clinic. Please google them and see if you can go as they work with a lot of women with Endo, scar tissue trying to conceive and they have high success rates.

There are also balls called Yamuna body rolling and that also helps break up the scar tissue.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...