Endometriosis Community
non-stop menstrual cycle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

non-stop menstrual cycle

I have had endo since I was 12. I am now 40. My cycle usually comes between day 20 and 30. It starts heavy then slowly goes to spotting and stops by day 8. On August 8, 2011 it started. It goes down to spotting for about 4 days, then starts heavy again. And on the heavy days the pain is bad. I have no insurance. I don't know what to do. I just know that I can't have a menstrual cycle everyday for the rest of my life. My mom had to have a hysterectomy, because of cancer. I have two boys one is 8 the other is 5. The oldest is adopted, the youngest I had. I dread the thought of leaving this world with my kids so young. If anyone can tell me what is going on with my body please tell me. Thank you, angie
Was a lap done to diagnose Endometriosis when you were 12 or any other time?

Have you tried going on a low dose birth control pill continuously to stop your periods?

When is the last time you had a pap?