Endometriosis Community
pls help in bad pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

pls help in bad pain

hey my name Hollie im 20 gonna be 21 Jan, i have endo too im in 1st sage of it but every time i get my pd im in very very bad pain like my ovary hurting bad,, do u know why, i dont like pain im hurts me bad, where i cry my Dr told me i got til 25 have baby is that right or is my endo getting worst  she knw is idk,, i want family im getting married soon, what do i do? pls help me im tried pain I DONT BLEED MUCH ON MY PD IS THAT BAD ? WHAT THAT MEAN U NO?
Hollie- I can't help much being that I am newly diagnosed myself. But it seems like what you are explaining is pretty normal. I don't have a very heavy flow normally either. I would say I'd you are getting married soon then Try and have kids soon. Otherwise try some sort of treatment. Like they are treating me with continuous birth control.eaning I skip the empty pills a couple months in a row so I don't have a period then take the empty pills a month then repeat the cycle. This is supposed to prevent the pain, so far it isn't working that great for me.  Hot baths, heating pads and the menstraul heating packs that you can buy have become my best friends!   Hope this helps some. But please know that you are not alone! Sending hugs your way!!!!
thank u soo muh i just dont no what do my dr wont help me much i hate it what sage u in
Do not use a heating pad on your pelvis-- it is inflammation causing the pain. Actually you are better off to use an ice pack. I found that works so much better and longer. Also can you get some Yogi Ginger Tea, this has helped me and my sis a ton. For pain can you take advil and tylenol (I used the generic stuff). When it is bad I take three advil and 2 tylenol three times a day.  Lastly can you contact the endo association-- http://www.endometriosisassn.org/ to find an endo specialist near you-- a gen ob/gyn does not know enough.

I hope this helps,
achilles2
thank u sooo muh i hate pain i wanna cry soo bad i feel sick alot i take car my gram hard do im sick like this my sis in kindy failer alot o hurts me bad be in pain not help thankk u soo muh do u have kids
Forgot to add, put some honey in the ginger tea if you do not it will taste terrible. But honey helps the taste a ton (and I am not a big fan of honey).
lol thanks u soo muh pls can u inbox me i have ? but dnt want alot ppl read it