pregnancy after laparoscopy
Just looking for some positive feedback. I was diagnosed 2 months ago with advanced endometriosis. I've been told to try and conceive asap and if i have not after six months to return to gp. We tried this month but were unsuccessful. Just wondering did anyone conceive soon after endometriosis removal? How long were you trying? I know everyone is different but just looking for some positive stories. I also had a large endometrioma cyst removed from my left ovary.
still trying had my surgery back in july, been trying since then. and still nothing.. i hear ya about positive feedback this stuff isnt fun. very negitive thoughts.. good luck..
Yeah hard to keep upbeat about it all. Positive thoughts your way too. Hope it works out for you
I had best luck with both of mine charting temp,cervical position and mucous along with knowing pre ovulation signs ones thats I had for yrs and never knew what it was pings pangs ovary pains when I stood too fast flank pain  then when you get the cerv mucous that looks like raw egg whites your ovulation and best advice I was given was not to use ky or lube that kills sperm only pre seed is safe and to buy a egg or bullet (clit vibe )lol and when ovulatiin and after deposit was made pillow under knees dont move all night clit vibe is then used to induce a hard orgasm which dips the cercvix down into the sperm pool if legs and hips angeled up its running that way and cervix is open only during ovulation its also lower when getting ready to ovulat you can feel it with your fingers its like a sponge or with endo doggy hurys more when uterus has dropped sorry about graphic detailes specially on the vibe best done when alone lol but it worked both times got a girl and a boy planned 5 yrs apart with 4 infertile issues againat me so I know you all will have your lucky months