Endometriosis Community
still bloated 2 months after surgery to remove endo and an endometrioma...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

still bloated 2 months after surgery to remove endo and an endometrioma

i had surgery on june 29 to remove a grapefruit size endometrioma and during the laparoscopic surgery they found stage 3 endo all over my organs including behind my uterus and on my rectum.  my insides were apparently a mess and so there was a lot of work done during the surgery and it took awhile before i felt like i was getting better. i was really bloated and constipated for about 6 weeks and then it started to go down and i started to workout again at the gym and after 2 weeks at the gym my belly swelled up again and i have a pain like i did one week after surgery.  i work out pretty hard core, i lift heavy weights and i am wondering if maybe working out made the swelling come back?  does anyone weight lift like i do that had a lap done and if so how long before you could work out like normal.  

also, was anyone else really bloated like this for this long??? i was told at first it would be two weeks before i healed and then after surgery since they did more work then expected they told me if would be more like 4-6 weeks to heal.  did i overdo it at the gym?  could that be why the pain and the swelling is back.  i am just worried its endo growing back again.  i chose not to go on any medication after as i am looing into a more natural alternative method of keeping endo at bay.  one note i would like to say i have had two periods since surgery and they were totally pain free.  did anyone else experience complete constipation for two months after surgery???