still bloated 2 months after surgery to remove endo and an endometrioma
i had surgery on june 29 to remove a grapefruit size endometrioma and during the laparoscopic surgery they found stage 3 endo all over my organs including behind my uterus and on my rectum.  my insides were apparently a mess and so there was a lot of work done during the surgery and it took awhile before i felt like i was getting better. i was really bloated and constipated for about 6 weeks and then it started to go down and i started to workout again at the gym and after 2 weeks at the gym my belly swelled up again and i have a pain like i did one week after surgery.  i work out pretty hard core, i lift heavy weights and i am wondering if maybe working out made the swelling come back?  does anyone weight lift like i do that had a lap done and if so how long before you could work out like normal.  

also, was anyone else really bloated like this for this long??? i was told at first it would be two weeks before i healed and then after surgery since they did more work then expected they told me if would be more like 4-6 weeks to heal.  did i overdo it at the gym?  could that be why the pain and the swelling is back.  i am just worried its endo growing back again.  i chose not to go on any medication after as i am looing into a more natural alternative method of keeping endo at bay.  one note i would like to say i have had two periods since surgery and they were totally pain free.  did anyone else experience complete constipation for two months after surgery???
How are you feeling now?
I'm feeling better but still constipated still bloated and still don't feel totally back to normal. I also think I have post surgery depression from the drugs and stuff, my mood is always pretty gloomy, I figure it just takes time. I Aldo have occasional heartburn which I never really had before. Figure that's from taking motrin for like 1 month straight everyday.  Tje only good thing is that my periods have been very pain free.