surgical treatment advice
Hi everyone...I'm new to the group.  I was diagnosed with mild to moderate endometriosis that was found during my tubal in December 2011.  My ob/gyn said he scraped everything during the tubal and that I shouldn't may anymore issues.  Well I have!  In January 2012, with the start of my first cycle after my tubal, I noticed that I started having quite a bit of lower abdominal/pelvic pain on my right side.  I considered this time an isolated event because it only lasted a few hours and for only one day.  After a few months I began to notice that this pain had become a recurring event each month with the start of my cycle.  Over the months the pain also began to worsen in intensity and length.  I didn't seek treatment for most of the year, just dealt with the pain.  It wasn't debilitating at the time!  It has quickly become debilitating in intensity and has lengthened in duration.  I have also tried hormone therapy with no relief.  At my last appointment earlier this week my doctor says he thinks we need to proceed with surgery.  He says we can try to redo the lap with LOA, FOI, and EOI or we can step up to LAVH with LOA, FOI, and EOI.  He says he thinks my uterus may also have adenomyosis (but won't know until surgery).  I am so scared!  I don't know what to do, but I do know that the pain has quickly become intolerable.  HELP!  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Okay I totally understand how you are feeling.

How many Laps have you had just the one?

Also was it excision or laser?

What hormone therapy were you on and how long?

I wouldn't recommend a hysterectomy at this time, I would say no to this.