Endometriosis Community
thickened endometrium
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

thickened endometrium

I had an u/s done this morning and it showed my endometrium to be 11mm but no sac. My period is also 9 days late. Anyone know what's causing all of this?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Okay now it maybe stress are sometimes your period can come late. but you will have to know if your boyfriend precumed in you.
Blank
You may just need to wait a little longer. Sometimes it takes time to even see a sac, but a thickened endometrium is a sign of pregnancy. Docs usually wait until about 8 weeks to do an ultrasound b/c you can see something for sure at this time. I usually start getting ultrasounds pretty early b/c I'm high risk, so on my first appt....just about a week after late period, all they saw was a thickened endometrium. The following week they saw a sac, and it just progressed. They could do a beta HCG test, where they take your levels one day and then again 48 hours later to see if they're doubling. If they do, then you're on a good path. Good Luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Endometriosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...