Endometriosis Community
to be or not to is not the question!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

to be or not to is not the question!!!

Have not been on here in a while, and now im back not to say i got bfp but that i still have yet to. I had a hysteropingogram done that showed my left fallopian tubes was blocked and the left ovaries had cyst on them go figure not to mention i have endometriosis (GREAT) after finding this i out i have just lost all faith that getting pregnant is even possible for me i ignored the fact and moved on with life but every time i see a baby or one of my friends tell me that their pregnant i cant help but have the little bt of jealousy but of course i get over myself and am still happy for them. Its when they are pregnant and constantly abording the baby that pisses me off. Now im looking at adoption i mean its not about birthing the kid that makes you a mom its about taking care of that child and being there for them every step of the way until the day you close your eyes. i wanted the whole experience of feeling my child moving hearing the heart beat etc. but mayb theres something better in store for me with a child i can legally make mine. anyhow im learning day by day how to deal with this and also keep a tiny speck of faith that if its ment to be for me to conceive on my own then i will in time.
I am sorry to hear what you are going through. How is your other tube? My friend gave birth with one tube.

A lot of women with Endometriosis still go on to have children. Me being one of them. I had Stage IV and still conceived it just took longer.

Have you been trying to conceive at all?  

I understand how you feel about when people abort babies and there are people out there that go through so much just to try to have one. That is upsetting to me as well.

Hey Thanks! My other tube is clear thats why i have still a little hope.

I have been trying to conceive for 3yrs now with no luck and the only luck ended in miscarriage i didn't even know i was pregnant until going to the hospital for abdominal pain.

Yes it is very frustrating one of my friends now is schedule to have an abortion and she asked me to give her some advice i couldn't help by cry and walk away with some disgust on my tongue. i know not all are in a good situation to bring a child into this world but there are alternatives.
I completely agree. I can imagine your frustration with this friend and the decision I would probably feel that exact same way. Have you seen a fertility doctor yet?
yes i have seen a fertility doctor my next appoint i want to talk about trying clomid but have heard from other users that it doesn't work to well with people who have endo,
Let me ask some Twitter Endosisters and see what they say :)
This is one response I got

" we did not but I had a much better response using #femera (thicker lining, better follicles,less emotional crazies)"
Another response

"I was on clomid for a total of 5 years off and on. It didn't work for me, but I know others that it did!"
Thank you so much i will look into both with my fertility doctor and see what she feels is best for me.
Cool. Let me know how it goes and good luck :)

I have felt all the things you have mentioned in the past.  I now have an amazing 5 year old through adoption. It was the BEST decision I ever made.  She often sleeps in our bed at night and always tucks her little feet under my tummy.  During the night her feet will make tiny little kicks which always bring a smile to my face.  I imagine it is what I would have felt had she been born from my tummy.  Adoption is truly an amazing wonderful incredible thing. She is my everything.  She completes my life and I never ever have any regrets anymore.