Endometriosis Community
trying for 3yrs to get pregnant

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

trying for 3yrs to get pregnant

I was diagnosed at 23 with endometriosis I am now 35. Had an HSG 2 yrs ago and found out that I have a retroverted uterus. My husband wont take a semen test. My cycles are all over the place from 30 some days to around 19. We have been under alot of stress we are building a new house. I'm starting to get depressed everyone around me is getting pregnant & I cannot. Any suggestions.
Welcome I the endometriosis community :)

If you have had Endo before and you have a retroverted uterus there is a goo chance you have adhesions as well having endometriosis again.

Did anything else show up on the ultrasound?

Can you go back to the surgeon that did your first surgery or find a new Endo specialists that deals with fertility?

Why is your husband reluctant to do the seman test? It should be something he would want to do if there was a fertility issue.
Im thinking about going back to my gyno but she really doesn't want to do to many procedures on me till husband gives a semen sample He is scared & has never failed at anything doesn't want to find out that he's the reason. I've told him many times that it is probably both of us. We are in a very stressful time in our life right now building our dream home.

My ultrasound was fine. The Tech did tell me it looked like maybe a cyst had burst on 1 of my ovaries. I guess that's a good thing.
It is better that you find out now if it is him so you can plan. Waiting will only prolong the stress for you. He has to not see it as failure if it is him, because you can't help what your body does to you. What is meant to be will be.

I can imagine the stress you are going through I hope your dream house is everything you want it to be  :)
Thank you.