trying to conceive
hey all,
I'm 24 and we have been trying to conceive for almost 2 yrs and well... nothing.. last wk i was diagnosed with endometrioma in the POD and a cyst in each ovary.. My question is, how can we fall pregnant with endo? I am waiting to hear from the specialist about surgery. I was told to just wait out the cysts, but as i have had periods or roughly 5 months straight, my doctor said i may need surgery to rectify that issue too.. Any extra info would be appreciated, especially from those who have had this problem also =]
I had endo and cysts.  I had surgery to remove the endo and the cysts resolved on their own(before endo was removed fortunately) and was able to conceive the following cycle.  I know in my case, I could not conceive because of those issues. We tried for over a year. I am now 24w1d pg.  Good luck to you.
Sir/madam I was diagnosed with endometrial cyst in rite ovary 4yrs back. I was put on ocps and finally the cyst vanished.I'm yet to get married.will I be able to conceive. Pls answer me