Endometriosis Community
uterus

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

uterus

I am 26yrs old. till now i dint metured. I consulted somany doctors they told that i have wheat size uterus only so that   till now i dint get periods. I want solution for it.
thanking you,

Ok so I am not sure what you are saying about your uterus but for you to only get your period now could either mean an eating disorder, hormone issues etc.  

As for the uterus I dont know what to tell you because I dont know what you mean by "wheat" size uterus.  I am not sure if the size of the uterus has anything to do with when you get your period.

You came on the Endometriosis forum, is that because your doctor said you possibly have endo?  Since you have never gotten a period from now and Endo really has to do with periods so I have to say it is almost a certainty that you dont have endo.

Maybe check another forum, but I would find out what you mean when you say wheat because no one will be able to understand what you are asking.