doubts
Hello, Im 27 years old and I think I had a Heart attack when I was 24 while I was consuming cocaine.... However, I never really knew what exactly happened. After that bad experience I have stopped doing drugs and check myself with three different cardiologists, and they had tell me that my heart is in good condition. However, every friday occasionally I have some drinks and smoke a few cigars.... and the day after I always feel like Im having a heart attack. My question will be, could I have something that the cardiologists didnt see in the exams, or I can not have some social drinks once a week?? could be just my mind??
I also exercise very often and Im in decent shape.

Thank you.
Dear José:You must stop smoking!!!!!!!That´s the principal reason you feel like having a heart attack.The nicotine it´s a vasoconstrictor of your coronary arteries,so in that conditions the arteries cabn´t supply the oxigen to the heart muscle.
Please if you have more doubts write me again.
¿do you speak spanish? It´s better for me, because I´m Argentine.
Best regards.

Dr. José Luis Ameriso.