lamictal+tegretol for epilepsy and pregnancy on age of 37
hi.i am37 years old.from 14 years old i started to have first sizer.(maybe cause was  fell down of bicycle and to be so naughty child).no one had szr in my family before.
i tried many types of drugs recommended by my dr. for my epilepsy.
but even by drugs seizure   happens to me from time to time ,approximately every 3 month (or every 6 months)and specially in my period time it occurs.but it is about 1 year i kept myself out of stress (take rest at home,no work outside)and about 1 year no seizure.  
(explaining no work cause no concentration and loss of memory!)
at the meanwhile i am taking 400mg lamictal plus 600mg phenitoen per day.(one week ago talking to my dr.,he recommended to  replace phenitoin with tegretol). would you please let me know with this dose of medicine daily and with considering of my age 37 ,can i be pregnant?
what will be the risks for me and baby?
if during pregnancy szr comes ,what will happen?
i would be appreciated of your detailed description and reply to my questions as i do need your recommendation.tnx in advance.