Benign Rolandic Epilepsy
my son recently was diagonised with epilepsy, and as per the doctors they say that it is not harmful, and usually it will ocour only 2 times till he attains puberty, but within the last 4-6 months he had the same attack for 3-4 times.
I would like to know more about this epilepsy
Did they do a EEG on your son ?  The doctors should have told you what kind of seizures your son is having.

There is a lot of info on line about seizures and will help you to look at it and may even have you wanting more info from your son doctor.The info is scary.

epilepsy can make it very hard to learn witch can make them behind for there age.And it depends on what kind of seizures you have some can make you fall ,run into things.
There are also seizures that you can't see.My two children have ones you can't see.And one has ones you can see and ones you can't see.

The best thing you can do is write down anything that you feel is not normal.And if you think the doctor is not working for you to help your son and you ,change doctors and get another doctor to look at him.Also they should be doing a lot of blood work on him,blood levels should be checked every 3 to 4 months if he is put on any medicine for the seizures.

let me know if this helps. am here for you and know how hard and scary it is for your baby to be sick and not be able to do anything to stop it.

god bless you and your little boy and pray for him to get better and the help he needs.