Does seizures cause memory loss?
My boss does not believe that my seizures have caused memory loss and I have a hard time of remembering something.  I was dx with Pseudo Partial Complex Seizures (I think this is what the doctor told me.)  She said she did not believe I would forget to renew my seizrue medicine - something that was so important.  I told her I forgot to refill it and was late one day at work because I had to stop at the drug store to get my medicine.  She said this was not excused because this was not an unavoidable incident.  How do I answer this when I know for a fact that I forgot to get it renewed, and also that I do have memory loss.
I would not want to stress memory problems to a boss.  Instead, think of ways to avoid emergencies.  Keep a few extra pills in your desk, preferably locked up, and a reminder note in your phone about picking up your prescription.  It is a management problem.
I agree 100%. - I do not make it a habit to forget my medicine.  However, I did forget to get renewed and was told I was not telling the truth. The suggestion to be a reminder note in my phone- I thought of that and am now doing that every month.  Thanks for your response.
I think it's more from the medication then the seizures, themselves.