Epilepsy Community
Dont know whats wrong with me!? i have seizures daily!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dont know whats wrong with me!? i have seizures daily!

For the past two years I have had something that was first described to me as a panic attack. For the past seven months I have been having seizures on  a daily basis. On a good day I have had any from 1-3 on a bad day it ranges from 4-to around 25. Only thing is I have never been afraid or panicked by anything, I have no sense of fear or anxiety when the seizures/attacks are going on.
Before they developed into seizures I would hyperventilate and my muscles in my back would twitch, and cause me to rock forwards and back. My hands and feet would numb and the muscle on the left side of my neck would tense and twitch. I would also stutter like crazy and have a very hard time thinking or forming any kind of sentance, but i could still write (I still have some muscle control just not enough to stay still)
Now the seizures cause me to fall if i am standing, my legs kick out and/or go ridgid. My stomach muscles freak out and cause me to convulse, my hands and fingers ...well my fingers stretch out and sort of ...bend backwards...like if you were to for lack of a better term flex your hand. My eyes roll back, yet again the neck problems and problems with speach. I tend to curl up  into a ball, my back muscles at the top go completly tense. Most of the time i cannot talk to have to fight to get a word out.
Throughout all episodes I have been awake, I can hear everyone around me but due to my eyes rolling back  I cannot see them. But have been told I have also seizured in my sleep ie my back and legs freak out.
Other times i have forgotten how to talk, or stutterd like crazy when nothing was happening. the stuttering and the seizures are not always related.

Please I need help, my neurologist today told me my mri and ct scan looked normal, I have already had an eeg and sofar its inconclusive for epilepsy.
I need help, I am on no medication and see no forseeable end to this.