Epilepsy Hallucinations?
Hey, so I am 22 and have a temporal lobe epilepsy all my life.
The past two years its been getting worse and I have been getting hallucinations.
I have heard this is normal for this type of epilepsy but as it's the same thing over and over i am finding it so scary.

I am seeing a man at the corner of my bedroom roof or in my hall and have been told i allways scream things like 'Leave me alone'.

So my Qu. is - why am i seeing the same thing over? Is there a reason for this or does it just happen?
cheers x
Hallucinations are a common feature of epilepsy and more so in temporal lobe epilepsy. Visual and auditory hallucinations are common in temporal lobe epilepsy. In temporal epilepsy there can be complex visual hallucinations of people, scenes, animals, and more as well as distortions of visual  perception. It is advisable to seek the opinion of a psychologist or psychiatrist .Treatment will be based on the observations of the treating doctor. The doctor may prescribe tranquilizing drugs or antipsychotic medication if the symptoms are severe and cause significant distress. Do seek professional help. Keep me posted.
Best of luck and regards!