Epilepsy and Intelligence
Just wondering if anyone else who has had seizures for decades showed a loss in intelligence?
Its a very slow process, so it's kinda easy to miss--esp for me with my memory problem.
Anyway...according to school records and an IQ test that was submitted to me before I had surgery, my IQ fell 28 pts

Anyone else?
I hear ya Catharine, YES, loss of "intelligence".. it so su***!
I sed to be the one who knew how to spell pretty much anything, not anymore, my speach is now irratic, i stutter, and have hard time remembering things..
had a job as vollenteer secretary for a subdivision of cerebral palsy foundation, took me a long time to learn, and with in a month after leaving I can't remember any of it.

ppl look at me like i'm on drugs or something because i stutter whole sentences, and/or word transfer, makes it hard to carry on a decent conversation with normal ppl, makes me feel dumb, so i just sit and nod alot..