Epilepsy Community
HELP!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

HELP!

I have a concern I hope you can help me with. My son was diagnosed with Epilepsy when he was 18 months.  The dr put him on Keppra and B6, for the last two years it has worked great. He had his tonsils removed in Sept and from that time until 3 weeks ago he would spit out ALL his meds.  We tried everything and he just spit the medicine out. Three weeks ago we found a way to give him his meds and he has been so uncontrollable with anger, rage, he hurts us and himself not to mention he is destroying our house.  I just want to know if this will get better since it worked so well for him in the past or if it is time to try something else. I am not sure how long we can survive with him like this.
You need to make an appointment with his doctor.  That would be the best idea. Just call them and let them know what is going on.