Epilepsy Community
Help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

Help

I have suffered with epilepsy for many years. 4 years ago i had brain surgery and have been fortunate enough to not have seizures anymore. However i still get auras and suffer auwful with headaches and migraines. I find i have a habit of my jaw tensing and this leads to headaches. Depending on which side my jaw was tense is were i get the pain. Normally all down one side and my face goes numb and my eye hurt.
Although i take paramol to stop the headaches and ibrufagel for the nastalja in my face, i was wondering if you have any ideas how i can reduce or even stop these headaches from occuring.
I have no clue how to stop migraines from occuring If I did I'd be a millionaire I'm just curious have you ever tried Fuerinol (sp( fyur-in-all) for the pain in your head?
Hi Paula,

Welcome to the Pain Mangement Forum. I am sorry to hear about your headaches. Though you are welcome here I must admit our experience with headaches and migraines is limited.

We have a Headache and Migraine Forum that may be more helpful for you. I suggest that you post there. If they are unable to respond to your questions please feel free to return to the PM Forum. I am sure you will find them helpful and informational.

Best of luck to you,
Tuck
Thank you all for your replies. I will try another forum to see what i can find out. Take care
flipper336 "If you can't feed a hundre... Comment
Jul 12
UnsureMS Trusting in God is the best... Comment
Jul 08
embee24 commented on Headache Note
May 24